1. The new miracle in weight control fork that stops you eating too fast or too much- HAPIfork uses electronic sensors to monitor how much, and how fast a user is eating. If you eat too quickly, the fork vibrates, and bright lights flash on its handle. Available in April.
3. The Artist Beach house unique home stays The Artists’ Beach House is a detached clapper board house built in 1906. Opening onto Tankerton Beach, the property is spectacularly situated in a quiet corner of the attractive and fashionable fishing port of Whitstable on the North Kent coast.
4. The new botox used by Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham and other A-listers – bee venom, now available in a moisturiser by rodial
3. Halloween food and drink – This little bottle of pure grain vodka is home to a farm-raised, edible scorpion, which gives the vodka a smooth, woody taste. Serve the vodka neat, straight from the freezer, or blend with tonic or other mixer. The scorpion has been specially treated to ensure no toxins remain, so you can eat it once the vodka has gone – if you dare available from fortnum and mason
4. New handbag essential – Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts A potent blend of essential oils, salts and Camphor crystals to clear sinus congestion, stimulate energy, dispel drowsiness and discourage infection; Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts could quickly become your new best friend! available from Cult beauty.