5 things to check out this weekend.
1. Hats from Rosie Sugden. Now the weather is starting to turn cooler, work the cool-girl look with this eye-popping beanie. Made from 4 ply cashmere yarn specially dyed in the Scottish Borders. The super soft ribbed texture combined with a playful pom-pom will add instant flair to any autumn/winter outfit
One size. Available in 2 colours: Fluoro pink/Fluoro orange. 100% cashmere.
2. Artwork and plates from Angela Rossi, are definately worth checking out if you’re looking for some fabulous modern and different interior pieces. Angela was born and bred in Los Angeles, is the artist behind Beat Up Creations. She is a self-taught, outsider artist that works with recycled, abused, broken and forgotten items creating altered antique plates, raw assemblage sculptures and mixed media portraits.
3. We’re loving these glow in the dark rings from Bex Rox. Plated in gunmetal, the ring glows when activated in green, blue or purple. As the night falls, hold the ring against a bright light and see your ring transform with a neon glow.
4. Shoe cakes from the baketique, what’s not to love!
5. Camel tote from handbags-at-dawn.com . This beautifully soft slouchy tote, is the must-have accessory for Autumn. Entirely practical, and looks amazing with a statement tailored coat. http://www.handbags-at-dawn.com/index.php/women/tote-bag-in-camel-leather.html
Have a great weekend everyone, handbags-at-dawn.