1. We’re just loving Coco Fennell, a small label with gorgeous clothes and wonderful sale now on – The Coco Fennell philosophy – “I want to build a brand that is all about fun, friendliness and positive body image. I want to work with the female body, not against it, and make clothes for boobs, hips, bums and waists. Clothes that you’d be happy to bump into your ex-boyfriend in, that make the local builders whistle and make you feel happy and gorgeous day and night.”
2. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali, “an awe-inspiring temple of sybaritic pleasure” and also the only overseas hotel to win a Royal Institute of British Architects award.
3. New Dior Vernis colours for spring we’re loving this Gris trianon hurry though it’s selling fast!
4. The new Alice Temperley collection for John Lewis which launches on Thursday.
1. The new miracle in weight control fork that stops you eating too fast or too much- HAPIfork uses electronic sensors to monitor how much, and how fast a user is eating. If you eat too quickly, the fork vibrates, and bright lights flash on its handle. Available in April.
3. The Artist Beach house unique home stays The Artists’ Beach House is a detached clapper board house built in 1906. Opening onto Tankerton Beach, the property is spectacularly situated in a quiet corner of the attractive and fashionable fishing port of Whitstable on the North Kent coast.
4. The new botox used by Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham and other A-listers – bee venom, now available in a moisturiser by rodial
Our stunning new two-tone clutch in black and red is truly elegant and sophisticated. Crafted in South America by leather artisans and made from the finest butter soft calf leather. Perfect for carrying work essentials such as an ipad, and adds a touch of glamour to liven up evening wear.
Black and red calf leather clutch made from 100% leather, featuring a contrasting black bottom panel, brass-tone zip, pull fastening, an overlapping tab to the rear, leather lining.
Introducing our gorgeous new designer collection…. Miu Miu Cavallino Gold Metallic Clutch Invest in Miu Miu’s signature sophisticated style with this gold clutch, the ultimate party bag. Feminine understated glamour, a truly must … Continue reading →
Vernissage the Swedish winemaker have released a designer “wine handbag”.
The “bag-in-bag” vino comes complete with arm strap so you can tuck up to three litres of your favourite drop under your arm for easy carrying.
The Bag-in-Bag wine Vernissage has taken both wine-lovers and the press by storm, in Sweden as well as internationally. Behind the success are Sofia Blomberg, the creator of the unique packaging design, and Takis Soldatos, the creator of the packaging´s contents. The results are elegant design, and a characteristically typical mixture of French Chardonnay and Viognier produced in one of Northern Europe´s most modern wineries, Nordic Sea Winery in Simrishamn. The thought behind Vernissage is a playful approach the curious and modern wine consumer. At the same time, a woman´s touch has propelled the Bag-in-Bag wine from the practical to the elegant.
Currently on sale in Europe, the booze purse will be sold in the United States in a matter of weeks.
Do you think it will take-off? We’d love to hear your thoughts.