Five things to love this week…
1. Advent calendars for grown ups – Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar available from Selfridges
2. Black stallion Terry sweater by wild fox available from matches fashion
3. Halloween food and drink – This little bottle of pure grain vodka is home to a farm-raised, edible scorpion, which gives the vodka a smooth, woody taste. Serve the vodka neat, straight from the freezer, or blend with tonic or other mixer. The scorpion has been specially treated to ensure no toxins remain, so you can eat it once the vodka has gone – if you dare available from fortnum and mason
4. New handbag essential – Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts A potent blend of essential oils, salts and Camphor crystals to clear sinus congestion, stimulate energy, dispel drowsiness and discourage infection; Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts could quickly become your new best friend! available from Cult beauty.
5. Dior Libertine in Beige from the new designer collection at handbags-at-dawn