1. We’re just loving Coco Fennell, a small label with gorgeous clothes and wonderful sale now on – The Coco Fennell philosophy – “I want to build a brand that is all about fun, friendliness and positive body image. I want to work with the female body, not against it, and make clothes for boobs, hips, bums and waists. Clothes that you’d be happy to bump into your ex-boyfriend in, that make the local builders whistle and make you feel happy and gorgeous day and night.”
2. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali, “an awe-inspiring temple of sybaritic pleasure” and also the only overseas hotel to win a Royal Institute of British Architects award.
3. New Dior Vernis colours for spring we’re loving this Gris trianon hurry though it’s selling fast!
4. The new Alice Temperley collection for John Lewis which launches on Thursday.
3. Halloween food and drink – This little bottle of pure grain vodka is home to a farm-raised, edible scorpion, which gives the vodka a smooth, woody taste. Serve the vodka neat, straight from the freezer, or blend with tonic or other mixer. The scorpion has been specially treated to ensure no toxins remain, so you can eat it once the vodka has gone – if you dare available from fortnum and mason
4. New handbag essential – Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts A potent blend of essential oils, salts and Camphor crystals to clear sinus congestion, stimulate energy, dispel drowsiness and discourage infection; Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts could quickly become your new best friend! available from Cult beauty.
Five things we’ve liked today – jewellery and watches, we hope you like too! 1.La D De Dior Turquoise 25mm quartz – Yellow gold, diamonds and turquoise (as above) Dior 2. Fluorescent Yellow Vintage Facet … Continue reading →