1. We’re just loving Coco Fennell, a small label with gorgeous clothes and wonderful sale now on – The Coco Fennell philosophy – “I want to build a brand that is all about fun, friendliness and positive body image. I want to work with the female body, not against it, and make clothes for boobs, hips, bums and waists. Clothes that you’d be happy to bump into your ex-boyfriend in, that make the local builders whistle and make you feel happy and gorgeous day and night.”
2. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali, “an awe-inspiring temple of sybaritic pleasure” and also the only overseas hotel to win a Royal Institute of British Architects award.
3. New Dior Vernis colours for spring we’re loving this Gris trianon hurry though it’s selling fast!
4. The new Alice Temperley collection for John Lewis which launches on Thursday.
2. Leather tee from Whistles limited edition collection, tipped to be a sell out this season.
3. Alice Temperley’s somerset collection for John Lewis
4. Good for you chocolate, from ohso, only 72 calories and apparently clinically proven to be three times more effective at delivering your daily probiotics than a yoghurt drink, available from Harvey Nichols.
5. Juliet Rose gifts on amazon, a gorgeous selection of handmade personalised gifts and already stocking some great Christmas items.