5 things we’re loving today…
1. The new miracle in weight control fork that stops you eating too fast or too much- HAPIfork uses electronic sensors to monitor how much, and how fast a user is eating. If you eat too quickly, the fork vibrates, and bright lights flash on its handle. Available in April.
2. Be sworn my love t-shirt from wildfox
3. The Artist Beach house unique home stays The Artists’ Beach House is a detached clapper board house built in 1906. Opening onto Tankerton Beach, the property is spectacularly situated in a quiet corner of the attractive and fashionable fishing port of Whitstable on the North Kent coast.
4. The new botox used by Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham and other A-listers – bee venom, now available in a moisturiser by rodial
5. Burberry saddle bag style messenger handbags-at-dawn
Our stunning new two-tone clutch in black and red is truly elegant and sophisticated. Crafted in South America by leather artisans and made from the finest butter soft calf leather. Perfect for carrying work essentials such as an ipad, and adds a touch of glamour to liven up evening wear.
Black and red calf leather clutch made from 100% leather, featuring a contrasting black bottom panel, brass-tone zip, pull fastening, an overlapping tab to the rear, leather lining.
Width 34 cm, Height 23 cm, Depth 1cm, £75.00
5 things to love this weekend
1. The Manolo Monk, flat shoes are back, perfect for making a run for it in the rain!
2. Mon shu girl by Karl Largerfield for shu uemura
3. Get ready for Christmas with these great new detox shots, from my detox diets
4. Tuga metallic leather-paillette jacket by Karl from net-a-porter
5. Dior Libertine bag handbags-at-dawn
Have a great weekend!
Introducing our gorgeous new designer collection…. Miu Miu Cavallino Gold Metallic Clutch Invest in Miu Miu’s signature sophisticated style with this gold clutch, the ultimate party bag. Feminine understated glamour, a truly must … Continue reading
Five things to love this week…
1. Advent calendars for grown ups – Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar available from Selfridges
2. Black stallion Terry sweater by wild fox available from matches fashion
3. Halloween food and drink – This little bottle of pure grain vodka is home to a farm-raised, edible scorpion, which gives the vodka a smooth, woody taste. Serve the vodka neat, straight from the freezer, or blend with tonic or other mixer. The scorpion has been specially treated to ensure no toxins remain, so you can eat it once the vodka has gone – if you dare available from fortnum and mason
4. New handbag essential – Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts A potent blend of essential oils, salts and Camphor crystals to clear sinus congestion, stimulate energy, dispel drowsiness and discourage infection; Fig+Yarrow’s Smelling Salts could quickly become your new best friend! available from Cult beauty.
5. Dior Libertine in Beige from the new designer collection at handbags-at-dawn
Hedi Slimane is the latest designer to bite back at fashion critic Cathy Horyn. Below is his open letter to her.
Cathy Horyn’s original article can be viewed at http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/02/saint-laurent-back-at-the-chateau-marmont/ou
Do you think Mr Slimane reply was justified?
5 things to check out this weekend.
1. Hats from Rosie Sugden. Now the weather is starting to turn cooler, work the cool-girl look with this eye-popping beanie. Made from 4 ply cashmere yarn specially dyed in the Scottish Borders. The super soft ribbed texture combined with a playful pom-pom will add instant flair to any autumn/winter outfit
One size. Available in 2 colours: Fluoro pink/Fluoro orange. 100% cashmere.
2. Artwork and plates from Angela Rossi, are definately worth checking out if you’re looking for some fabulous modern and different interior pieces. Angela was born and bred in Los Angeles, is the artist behind Beat Up Creations. She is a self-taught, outsider artist that works with recycled, abused, broken and forgotten items creating altered antique plates, raw assemblage sculptures and mixed media portraits.
3. We’re loving these glow in the dark rings from Bex Rox. Plated in gunmetal, the ring glows when activated in green, blue or purple. As the night falls, hold the ring against a bright light and see your ring transform with a neon glow.
4. Shoe cakes from the baketique, what’s not to love!
5. Camel tote from handbags-at-dawn.com . This beautifully soft slouchy tote, is the must-have accessory for Autumn. Entirely practical, and looks amazing with a statement tailored coat. http://www.handbags-at-dawn.com/index.php/women/tote-bag-in-camel-leather.html
Have a great weekend everyone, handbags-at-dawn.