1. We’re just loving Coco Fennell, a small label with gorgeous clothes and wonderful sale now on – The Coco Fennell philosophy – “I want to build a brand that is all about fun, friendliness and positive body image. I want to work with the female body, not against it, and make clothes for boobs, hips, bums and waists. Clothes that you’d be happy to bump into your ex-boyfriend in, that make the local builders whistle and make you feel happy and gorgeous day and night.”
2. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali, “an awe-inspiring temple of sybaritic pleasure” and also the only overseas hotel to win a Royal Institute of British Architects award.
3. New Dior Vernis colours for spring we’re loving this Gris trianon hurry though it’s selling fast!
4. The new Alice Temperley collection for John Lewis which launches on Thursday.
Large enough to carry all your beauty necessities, this gorgeous hand-embroidered make-up bag from Emma Lomax is a handbag essential. Fully lined, this make-up bag is water-resistant and closes with a zip.
Outer: 100% canvas with Scotchguard protection
Inner: Water-resistant foam lining with porous synthetic cotton
Dimensions: 19 x 15 (H) x 9 (G) cm + zip and handle
Emma Lomax is a Fine Art Graduate with a lifelong passion for embroidery and the home-made. Emma decided to mix her passion, experience and skill to create wittily stitched, high quality, ethical sourced canvas bags.
Each piece is lovingly finished by hand, making every one an original. This further allows the owner to feel individual and unique.
Handbags-at-dawn are very proud to present our new limited edition music case. Sublimely handcrafted in the United Kingdom, by Rutherfords, using traditional leather techniques, and made from the finest English bridle leather. A brass bar simply hooks over the single carrying handle and adds an elegant finishing touch.
This stunning music case which also doubles as a document case or lightweight brief case, and is the quintessential English piece. Definately one for your bag radar in 2013!
1. The new miracle in weight control fork that stops you eating too fast or too much- HAPIfork uses electronic sensors to monitor how much, and how fast a user is eating. If you eat too quickly, the fork vibrates, and bright lights flash on its handle. Available in April.
3. The Artist Beach house unique home stays The Artists’ Beach House is a detached clapper board house built in 1906. Opening onto Tankerton Beach, the property is spectacularly situated in a quiet corner of the attractive and fashionable fishing port of Whitstable on the North Kent coast.
4. The new botox used by Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham and other A-listers – bee venom, now available in a moisturiser by rodial
Our stunning new two-tone clutch in black and red is truly elegant and sophisticated. Crafted in South America by leather artisans and made from the finest butter soft calf leather. Perfect for carrying work essentials such as an ipad, and adds a touch of glamour to liven up evening wear.
Black and red calf leather clutch made from 100% leather, featuring a contrasting black bottom panel, brass-tone zip, pull fastening, an overlapping tab to the rear, leather lining.