Oh the joy of the British summer, it’s raining yet again, so we’re teaming our bags with some brilliant umbrellas to help you all stay dry!
Here are our tips on looking after your handbag in the rain
https://handbagsatdawnblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/how-to-look-after-your-handbag-in-the-rain/ Have a brilliant weekend! www.handbags-at-dawn.com
5 things to check out today
1. If you have a special occasion coming up Hostie hats
http://www.hostiehats.co.uk are definately worth checking out.
2. An image from Anna Wintour’s pinterst page, check out the other weird and wonderful images at
3. Perfectly dramatic evening eye makeup, from the clever Miss Flicklash blends false eye lashes with a liquid liner-like feline flick available from harvey nics.
4. Chocolate spoons! Pour molten choc into a silicon mould from lakeland and pop simply out a set of perfect spoons when set, for a great accompaniment to after-dinner coffee.
5. Love the peplums then this Hobb’s Marisa belt is a must check out.
Hope you like our choices for today!
1. Ever fancied being Mary Poppin’s, now is your chance to max your credit card, the Mary Poppin’s outfit from the opening ceremony is auctioning one day left!
http://memorabilia.london2012.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100443&auctionId=21348 2. Loving these dip dye … Continue reading
This gallery contains 7 photos.
6 things to love this weekend 1. Birdcage mirror from an angel at my table 2. Gold hunter wellies
http://www.hunter-boot.com/original-metallic 3. Map nails – never get lost again! … Continue reading
Beauty, fashion, Uncategorized
art, drawing, engery, gold, haircut, handbags at dawn, home, interiors, make up, maps, metalic, mirror, nails, superfoods, tablecloth, vitamins, wellies
4 things to check out and love today, Stella McCartney, Union Jack Nails, Room with a view, Marion Meek 1. Elodie Hopping lace and silk-satin underwired bra from Stella …
fashion, handbags, shopping, Stylist
AW12/13, handbags at dawn, interiors, jewellery, must have, nail art, necklace, new season, shopping, stella mccartney, things to love, underwear, union jack
Our favourite underdog of the Olympics so far – Hamadou Djibo Issaka There’s always one, and this time it’s the sculler from the Sahara. Six months …
It’s U.S. vs. Britain in the Battle of the Tote Bags First, Britain embraced an Olympic-themed souvenir tote bag that said “I’m Renting My Flat to a Fat American Family.” Intelligent Technologies Then the U.S. answered. A souvenir bag …
4 things to love today, shoes, wine, holiday and jewellery. 1. All the rain the last few days is making us think of Autumn boots and we’re loving Christian Louboutin’s square toe Ankle Boots. …
fashion, jewellery, shoes
amelie riech, camping, caravan, corkcicle, glamping, handbags at dawn, jewellery, paco rabanne, shoes, square toe shoes, wine