Five things we’ve really liked today:-
1. Half price sale at net-a-porter, loving these Converse’s ‘Jack Purcell’ sneakers £27.50! http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/186184
Converse’s ‘Jack Purcell’ sneakers have fast become cult classics and we love this purple canvas pair for spring. Work a cool urban look by styling them with a slouchy sweater and low-slung boyfriend jeans.
2. Opening day for Yoko Ono’s exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery http://www.serpentinegallery.org/2011/03/yoko_ono_to_the_light.html
3. Great tips for removing Ink from Leather
4. Half-price dining – Fora, Bel Canto, Tartine & more at top table http://www.toptable.co.uk
5. Think you know how to dance to “Living On A Prayer”? You’re wrong. This is how to do it. http://bit.ly/sBW7Ua”
Don’t forget to check out our website at www.handbags-at-dawn.com